College Pharmacy: Your Partner In Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together.
In an industry that has evolved continuously over the last few decades, College Pharmacy has made it our mission to develop and provide high quality formulations and exceptional customer service to healthcare practitioners and patients. It is our compounding process, attention to detail, and quality of the compounding components that continues to make our formulations exceptional.
From custom injectables (Dr. Neubrander’s Protocol/MB12, Chelators, Mineral Replacements), to our selection of transdermal applications (Glutathione, LDN), suppositories (DMSA, EDTA, DMPS, Glutathione, and combination blends with ALA and/or NAC) and nasal sprays (MB12, Oxytocin), we are your complete resource for high quality, sterility, and potency-tested formulations.
College Pharmacy is recognized for our expertise in compounding sterile injectables, specialty dosage forms, and exclusive formulations that are not available elsewhere. College Pharmacy’s compounding practices are both USP 795 and 797 compliant. Our testing protocol includes: potency, sterility, endotoxin, and fungal testing. Our sterile formulations are compounded in a state-of-the-art clean room and ISO 8 compounding lab that was fully renovated and updated in the summer of 2014.
The College Pharmacy Difference: Quality. Innovation. Experience. Since 1974.
Compounding Guides & Resources
When you need a compounded prescription, knowledgeable healthcare practitioner referral, nutritional supplements, or a specific protocol… College Pharmacy will work with you every step of the way.
College Pharmacy’s Compounded Formulation Quick Guide
- College Pharmacy’s Autism Spectrum Disorder Quick Guide (PDF Download)
Commonly Requested ASD Protocols & Resources
- Dr. James Neubrander’s MB12 Protocol (PDF Download)
- MB12: Myth, Masterpiece, or Miracle? By Dr. Neubrander (PDF Download)
- MB12 Nasal Spray Summary by Stan Kurtz (Click Here)
- Dr. Kurt Woeller’s Ketotifen Protocol For Intestinal Permeability/Leaky Gut (PDF Download)
- Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt & Dr. Amy Derksen ASD Support Sheet (PDF Download)
- Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt’s ASD Protocol Extended Version (PDF Download)
- Dr. Alan Vinitsky’s SL/Intranasal Hydroxycobalamin Protocol (PDF Download)
- Dr. Parris Kidd’s Autism Review PART 1 (PDF Download)
- Dr. Parris Kidd’s Autism Review Part 2 (PDF Download)
- Defeat Autism Now! Chelation Protocol Paper (PDF Download)
- Defeat Autism Now! Biomedical Summary Paper (PDF Download)
Community Organizations & Resources
- Autism Research Institute (Click Here)
- MAPS (Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs) (Click Here)
- USAAA (US Autism & Asperger’s Association) (Click Here)
- TACA (Talk About Curing Autism) (Click Here)
- Generation Rescue (Click Here)
- Autism One (Click Here)
- ASA (Autism Society of America) (Click Here)
- NAA (National Autism Association) (Click Here)
- L.I.A. Foundation (Lyme/Autism Connection) (Click Here)
- Treating Autism (UK Organization) (Click Here)
- World Autism Awareness International Organization Listing (Click Here)
The College Pharmacy Team Is Here To Serve You!
Parents & Patients: Can’t find as ASD practitioner, or a group to network with in your area? Please contact us for: practitioner referrals, national and local ASD organizations, community events, and prescription and/or nutritional supplement information and pricing.
Are you looking for additional protocol information, or maybe another practitioner in your area to network with? We will be happy to help! As a College Pharmacy practitioner, you are automatically part of our patient referral program!
International Practitioners & Patients:
College Pharmacy is proud to be one of the few compounding pharmacies in the U.S. that is able to work DIRECTLY with international practitioners from around the world to provide patients with the quality custom compounded formulations they deserve. Are you an international practitioner? Our experienced staff is available to explain international prescribing capabilities, shipping logistics, and any prescription restrictions that may exist in your country of practice.
Ask a Pharmacist
Get the answers you need
from our trusted specialists.